One of the most advanced features available to home buyers today is a whole home automation system that utilizes smart home technology to remotely control lighting and appliances in your home. At Abrazo Homes in New Mexico we include a home automation system as a standard feature in all of our homes.
Your Home… at the Touch of a Button
With remote home management, you can control many functions in and around your house from almost anywhere on the planet. All you need is a smart phone or tablet and Internet access, and you can do just about anything:
- Check if your security system is armed; if it’s not, arm it*
- Control your thermostat
- Monitor your energy usage in real time*
- Receive a text message when your son or daughter arrives home from school
- Can’t remember if you closed the garage door? Check it remotely.
- Can’t make it home in time to let the dog out, and no one has a spare key? Call a neighbor and unlock the door for them remotely
- Turn lights on or off
- Turn televisions or fans on or off
From peace of mind to convenience, from security to energy efficiency, remote home management is a fantastic feature that can save you time, money and anxiety.
Smart Home Technology… it’s Standard
Just as with our other energy-efficient features such as ENERGY STAR appliances and advanced heating and cooling systems, Abrazo Homes now includes home automation as a standard feature on every home. Why buy a house in 2011 that will be obsolete in 2 years? Smart home technology is just another part of the quality and service that you can expect from Abrazo Homes.
For the best value in New Mexico homebuilding, call Abrazo Homes today at 505-369-HOME (4663)