Assistant Warranty Coordinator
Automatically included with the purchase of an Abrazo Home are the 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty Program and the ability for home automation. The warranty program begins when the new home build closes. The 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty is easy to understand and is based on common-sense principles. We believe the Homeowner has a right to expect a clean home complete and free of defects at the time of closing. If there are problems because of defects in materials and workmanship, the Builder will arrange for their repair or replacement per the 2-10 HBW Program guidelines. "Home automation” refers to the automatic and electronic control of household features, activities, and appliances.
Abrazo Homes is looking for an Assistant Warranty Coordinator. You will assist the Warranty Coordinator in the scheduling, coordinating, and overseeing of multiple warranty projects including but not limited to scheduling sub-contractors, resolving day-to-day warranty-related issues, and following up with all parties to ensure quality and compliance. You will be responsible for automation, which includes scheduling appointments to meet customers at their homes to install and set up the Ezlo Automation product.
Warranty Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Maintaining Warranty Files
• Assist in the scheduling, coordinating, and overseeing of multiple warranty projects.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Help to maintain an organized space.
• Performing general office duties and errands when needed.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
• Scheduling and performing home automation in a timely manner.
• And other duties as assigned... Duties can change in this dynamic, fast-growing company.
Warranty Assistant Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Warm personality.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• 2+ years in a Customer Service Position
• Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• The ability to use independent judgment to diagnose the need for repair versus the want for repair and relay this to customers appropriately.
• Detail oriented, yet able to move forward efficiently in the face of unanswered questions.
• Continuously striving for process improvements.
• Customer focused and values end-user satisfaction.
To apply, send an email including your resume to email@example.com